Henry Ford III, of Ford Performance, joined John Hope Bryant and scores of auto speed and style enthusiasts at a recent “Caffeine and Octane” car show, to unveil Bryant Group Motorsports’ financial literacy branded track car. The limited edition 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R dedicated vehicle will not only tour race tracks, but, through an initiative of Bryant Group Motorsports Academy (BGMA), will also tour area public schools to help empower young people with financial literacy education. The unveiling will be featured in a special television program airing on Velocity TV in early 2107.
Operation HOPE, Inc
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
- NEW! SILVER RIGHTS COMMUNITY CLUBS
- Pending FICO Score Boost: Consumer Reporting Agencies to drop Tax Liens and Civil Judgements from Reports
- $39M+ IMPACT: Fulton Bank Partnership Empowering Homeowners
- Introducing Operation HOPE’s new Social Media Fellow Daryn Carlin
- Statement on the passing of William J. “Bill” Taggart
- National Homeownership Month: Home Buyer Program creates new Homeowners