Henry Ford III, of Ford Performance, joined John Hope Bryant and scores of auto speed and style enthusiasts at a recent “Caffeine and Octane” car show, to unveil Bryant Group Motorsports’ financial literacy branded track car. The limited edition 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R dedicated vehicle will not only tour race tracks, but, through an initiative of Bryant Group Motorsports Academy (BGMA), will also tour area public schools to help empower young people with financial literacy education. The unveiling will be featured in a special television program airing on Velocity TV in early 2107.
Operation HOPE, Inc
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
- Video: Revolution Vice Chair Philippe Bourguignon Gives Remarks at the 2017 Hope Global Forum
- Richard Edelman Presents at the 2017 Hope Global Forum
- Up From Nothing: The Untold Story of Hank Aaron
- John Hope Bryant Appearing Live on MSNBC’s AM Joy this Sunday
- Baseball Legend Hank Aaron added to 2017 Hope Global Forum lineup
- Diversity in Media: MSNBC and NBCUniversal to lead discussion at 2017 Hope Global Forum