Henry Ford III, of Ford Performance, joined John Hope Bryant and scores of auto speed and style enthusiasts at a recent “Caffeine and Octane” car show, to unveil Bryant Group Motorsports’ financial literacy branded track car. The limited edition 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R dedicated vehicle will not only tour race tracks, but, through an initiative of Bryant Group Motorsports Academy (BGMA), will also tour area public schools to help empower young people with financial literacy education. The unveiling will be featured in a special television program airing on Velocity TV in early 2107.
Operation HOPE, Inc
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”
- Statement from Operation HOPE on response to Hurricane Harvey
- The Journey of a Lifetime: An Introduction to the Legacy of The Freedman’s Bank
- INTRODUCING SILVER RIGHTS CLUBS!
- Pending FICO Score Boost: Consumer Reporting Agencies to drop Tax Liens and Civil Judgements from Reports
- $39M+ IMPACT: Fulton Bank Partnership Empowering Homeowners