Improving the rate of upward social mobility is an important issue not just for policy makers, but for society as a whole. Chuck Harris (Netspend); Joshua Sledge (Center for Financial Services Innovation); Dr. Richard Swart (University of California, Irvine); Kim Wales(CrowdBureau®, LLC and Wales Capital, LLC); and Zak Williams (Condé Nast), discuss how the public and private sectors can create conditions for increased social mobility at the 2017 Hope Global Forums.
Operation HOPE, Inc
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
- Straight Talk Session: Embracing a Multi-Generational Society
- TEAM SPOTLIGHT: Jose Miguel Ruiz
- Atlanta City Council President Ceasar Mitchell Speaks at the 2017 Hope Global Forum
- VIDEO: Broadening the Definition of Wellness at the 2017 Hope Global Forum
- Fulton Bank Partners with Operation HOPE to Bring HOPE Inside Program to the Reading Area
- VIDEO: 2016 Gallup-HOPE Index reveals the “State of the Young Entrepreneur”