Improving the rate of upward social mobility is an important issue not just for policy makers, but for society as a whole. Chuck Harris (Netspend); Joshua Sledge (Center for Financial Services Innovation); Dr. Richard Swart (University of California, Irvine); Kim Wales(CrowdBureau®, LLC and Wales Capital, LLC); and Zak Williams (Condé Nast), discuss how the public and private sectors can create conditions for increased social mobility at the 2017 Hope Global Forums.
Operation HOPE, Inc
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
- The Journey of a Lifetime: An Introduction to the Legacy of The Freedman’s Bank
- INTRODUCING SILVER RIGHTS CLUBS!
- Pending FICO Score Boost: Consumer Reporting Agencies to drop Tax Liens and Civil Judgements from Reports
- $39M+ IMPACT: Fulton Bank Partnership Empowering Homeowners
- Introducing Operation HOPE’s new Social Media Fellow Daryn Carlin
- Statement on the passing of William J. “Bill” Taggart