For the past week, John Hope Bryant, founder, chairman, and CEO of Operation HOPE has been in South Africa at Essence Festival Durban 2017 as part of an Andrew Young Foundation delegation. Essence Festival Durban focuses on global business, technology, and empowerment. Bryant spoke before South African government ministers, and met with entrepreneurs, and other influencers and thought leaders on the award-winning HOPE Inside model. This week also represented week 2 of the launch of The Memo: Five Rules for your Economic Liberation. The new book already has South Africa buzzing.Below are a few images from the trip.
Operation HOPE, Inc
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
- Operation HOPE statement on Las Vegas shooting
- John Hope Bryant in South Africa
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”
- Statement from Operation HOPE on response to Hurricane Harvey
- The Journey of a Lifetime: An Introduction to the Legacy of The Freedman’s Bank
- INTRODUCING SILVER RIGHTS CLUBS!