With over 3,200 delegates representing 25 countries, the Annual Meeting is now the largest gathering in the world on behalf of empowering poor and underserved communities.
Operation HOPE, Inc
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”
- Statement from Operation HOPE on response to Hurricane Harvey
- The Journey of a Lifetime: An Introduction to the Legacy of The Freedman’s Bank
- INTRODUCING SILVER RIGHTS CLUBS!
- Pending FICO Score Boost: Consumer Reporting Agencies to drop Tax Liens and Civil Judgements from Reports
- $39M+ IMPACT: Fulton Bank Partnership Empowering Homeowners