Over the past seven months, HOPE Inside Fulton Bank has generated 314 new homeowners within the bank’s footprint in Pennsylvania for over $39 million in mortgage loans funded. The partnership is part of the Fulton Forward™ initiative, which helps to advance underserved communities by promoting affordable housing, financial literacy, and economic development. Along with the HOPE Inside the program, Fulton Bank also partnered with Operation HOPE to administer its Closing Cost Assistance Program, which offers eligible homebuyers up to $2,500 toward closing costs. Closing cost grants disbursed for the period total $351, 500.
Operation HOPE, Inc
Operation HOPE is the leading global provider of financial dignity education and economic empowerment programs for low-income or moderate-income youth, individuals and families in underserved communities.
- NEW! SILVER RIGHTS COMMUNITY CLUBS
- Pending FICO Score Boost: Consumer Reporting Agencies to drop Tax Liens and Civil Judgements from Reports
- $39M+ IMPACT: Fulton Bank Partnership Empowering Homeowners
- Introducing Operation HOPE’s new Social Media Fellow Daryn Carlin
- Statement on the passing of William J. “Bill” Taggart
- National Homeownership Month: Home Buyer Program creates new Homeowners